SPRING 2017 DREAM GIRL EMPOWERMENT CRUISE
This is an adult conference. No childcare services will be available. Please notify the Cruise Host of any physical challenges you may have, so we may accommodate you.
EMPOWERMENT CRUISE FEES: Includes cruise fare, taxes and fees, Dream Girl Empowerment Sessions, Dream Girl T-shirt, 3 meals each day, on board activities and entertainment.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED: Transportation to/from the port, on board purchases, shore excursions and gratuities ($12 per day/$48).
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
For cruises that begin and/or end in a U.S port, the following documents are acceptable for cruise travel. These standard forms of documentation will enable the Department of Homeland Security to quickly and reliably identify a traveler. It is the responsibility of each passenger to fully comply with all Immigration & documentation requirements.
Certified Birth Certificate
- An original birth certificate issued by a Government Agency (State/County/City) or the Department of Health and Vital Statistics
- A copy of a birth certificate issued by a Government Agency (State/County/City) or the Department of Health and Vital Statistics
- A clear, legible copy of a birth certificate that was originally issued by a Government Agency (State/County/City) or the Department of Health and Vital Statistics. The copy does not need to be notarized or certified.
- Birth Certificate Card
AND a non-expired, government issued Photo ID. The following are acceptable:
- Driver’s License
- Government-Issued identification card (city/state/federal)
Payment 1: Deposit: April 25, 2016 – $100.00 (Non-Refundable/Non-Transferrable)
Payment 2: May 25, 2016 – $114.00 for Interior/$126.50 for Ocean View/$154.00 for Balcony
Payment 3: June 25, 2016 – $114.00 for Interior/$126.50 for Ocean View/$154.00 for Balcony
Payment 4: July 25, 2016 – $114.00 for Interior/$126.50 for Ocean View/$154.00 for Balcony
Payment 5: August 25, 2016 – Final payment/remaining balance is due
- Casual to business casual, comfortable attire is recommended.
- Special cruise group colors are Purples, Blues, Golds, Oranges, Yellows, Reds. Feel free to wear these colors at any time during the empowerment sessions.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
To cancel your cruise registration you must submit a written request postmarked no later than August 1, 2016 to On The Edge Ministries, Inc., P.O. Box 495, La Marque, TX 77568, Attn: Dream Girl Empowerment Cruise. Your registration fee will be returned less a 50% processing fee within 30 days following the cruise. No refunds will be issued for requests postmarked after August 1, 2016.
PERSONAL CHECK POLICY
If your check is returned for any reason, your registration is automatically cancelled. There is a $35.00 service fee for all returned checks. If you choose to re-register and space is available, cash or money order will be required.
NAME CHANGE POLICY
There will be a $10.00 fee for any name changes. Please be advised that your first and last name must match what is printed on your birth certificate.
BOOKING CHANGE Booking changes are allowed at Carnival Cruise Lines discretion. Changes are subject to cancellation charges and rate increases. There is a service fee for any booking changes.
For More Information: Telephone: 409-933-1865 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org